A FLIP FLOPS BOY...REBORN!

HERE I AM AGAIN, WITH MY OWN BRAND OF BOYS ...FEET, FLIP FLOPS, TRASHY SLUTS, BIG BUTTS, HORNY HOLES & RANDOM HOTNESS...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

As usual, I've been busting my ass decking the halls!  It hasn't been too bad, as Thanksgiving was early, so I haven't felt as rushed.  But it's still a chore, even though I do enjoy it...














Now, If I manage to finish without losing it...it'll be a Christmas Miracle!  LOL!


Hope your season is Merry and Bright!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting December with this photo set! Wishing you a joyous holiday season, FFB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are much hotter than those lamps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add my blog to your blogroll, it's a amazing great project, a very cute website for gay teen lovers with very good video and picture content:

    http://5stargayteens.cu.cc/

    Hope u like it, your link is already in my page's blogoll.

    thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holiday, love! Thanks for sharing the joy and beauty of the season. WOOF! XOXO AOM

    ReplyDelete